Name Change on a US Passport

Critical Information About Name Change on US Passport Services

CVSC is unable to offer non-renewal US Passport expedited services at this time due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We will resume processing other US Passport services as soon as we are able to do so.

You can use Name Change services if:
  • Your existing passport is not damaged or mutilated; AND
  • Your existing passport was issued less than 12 months ago; AND
  • You can provide original documents reflecting the name change.

To be eligible for rush or express service for changing your name on your passport, your international flight reservation must be within the next 2-3 weeks.

If you have any questions about your passport application or renewal, please call CVSC customer service at 1-800-799-6560.

Need Assistance?

Our team is at your service to help you with your passport and visa issues, or to answer any related questions